Friday, April 4, 2008

Warp Speed Factor 15, GO!

From: Kris [mailto:xxxxxx@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 April 2008 10:04
To: Claire
Subject: Re: Woohoo!

so fuck,

Apparently I've been watching these star trek episodes in production order and not air date. Fuck, uh. What should I do? Should I keep doing production order or start over? I mean, the episode I watched last night is Production order #3, and air date #10!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 10:09 AM, Claire (xxxxxx@something.com) wrote:

that can be classified as a "First World Problem"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Kris [mailto:xxxxxx@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 April 2008 10:09
To: Claire
Subject: Re: Woohoo!

Are you saying that people in Burma don't have this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment