Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Rest of the Apartment by Night

Here are some more pictures of the rest of the apartment. Sorry for the yellow haze on everything but I'm not often at home during daylight.



A shot from the bathroom. Kris' Steve Keene paintings and my crystal chandelier.



Kris didn't trust my necklace hanging idea. Just hand me some Elmer's Ultimate High Performance glue and I'm off.


The Kitchen includes a glass fronted red cabinet- on sale from Ikea.


Love the "Keep Calm and Carry on" poster from WWII Britain and there on the fridge is a Seasonality Chart from my Leon cookbook.


More jewellery

Gotta use that shelf my mom bequeathed to us!


Kris enjoys the newly decorated wall


And look! A European cheese map also came in my Leon cookbook!


Pavement poster and soon-to-be-painted-white robin egg blue cuckoo clock.



2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I'm impressed!! I can't wait to visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place looks so cozy, and I love your Stay Calm and Carry on poster, so appropriate for the trouble times we live in.
    I really like the kitchen shot of your red cabinet, with the veggies in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete