- 2 cups / 180 g graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick / 4 oz butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. / 24 g sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 sticks of cream cheese, 8 oz each (total of 24 oz) room temperature
- 1 cup / 210 g sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup / 8 oz heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract (or the innards of a vanilla bean)
- 1 tbsp liqueur, optional, but choose what will work well with your cheesecake
Triple Strawberry Cheesecake variation:
Wash and hull 2lb strawberries. Puree two third of them with 2 tblsp sugar.
Try not to eat it all in one sitting!